Favorite Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, June 23, 2007

From Death to Life to Living

Titus 3:3-8 "...But when the kindness of God our Savior and His love for mankind appeared..."

The life I once lived

Was filled with much sin.

Slavery and bondage

Controlled me from within.


My spirit was dead.

My eyes were blind.

Death was my future,

With separation from the Divine.


Then God pierced my heart

By showing me His Son.

The pure life He lived

With the victory He won.


Victory over sin and death

Was offered by Christ to me.

By grace, through faith in Jesus

I repented and was set free.


The price that Christ had paid

No one can fathom the cost.

The life I now live through Him

All worldly things are counted as loss.


He was beaten and crucified

So that I could be without blame.

To crucify my sin and flesh

So that His cross would not be in vain.


Temptation will come and go

But in Christ I have all strength.

To follow Him in all my ways

No matter what the length.


For I once was dead in sin.

Condemned and destined for hell.

My Savior and Lord rescued me

Of whom, the world, I want to tell.

A.F.

0 comments: