Favorite Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, June 25, 2007

Lord, Change Me!

Lord, Thou art Beautiful,
Yet my eyes wander far from Thee.
Lord, Thou art Truth,
Yet my ears listen not to Thee.
Lord, Thou art Almighty,
Yet my trust is not given to Thee.
Lord, Thou art Faithful,
Yet my heart wanders from Thee.
Lord, Thou art Sufficient,
Yet my desires seek Thee not.
Lord, Thou art Worthy,
Yet my actions dishonor Thee.

Lord, set my eyes on Thee,
That I may gaze upon thy beauty.
Lord, open my ears to Thee,
That I may know Thy unshakable truths.
Lord, help my trust to be given to Thee,
That I may declare Thy might.
Lord, call my heart back to Thee,
That I may serve Thee faithfully.
Lord, let my desires be filled by Thee,
That I may live as You are all I need.
Lord, empower my actions to honor Thee,
That I may proclaim that Thou art Worthy.

Change me, make me more like You
That all glory and praise may be given that is due.
A.F.

0 comments: